- Live acoustic music played as your guests are arriving
- Music for bride entrance (either played live or we will download any song you wish and play through our sound system)
- Music during signing (either played live or we will download any song you wish and play through our sound system)
- Music for newly wed couple exit (either played live or we will download any song you wish and play through our sound system)
- PA is for musicians only, celebrants will have to supply there own
- We may learn 1 special song, within reason and if we are likely to use that song more than once. Also depending on how busy we are..
- Refer to email attachment (option 1) when we have replied to your 1st enquiry for a list of songs (guide only)
- We will be there 1 hour before ceremony start to set up.
- We use a battery powered PA system
Just a quick email to thank you and the Mojo team for an amazing night last Saturday night at Rachel and Ryan's wedding reception .
All the guests are still raving about how awesome you guys are and what a fantastic night we all had .
Pleases pass our heartfelt thanks on to the rest of the team and I seriously hope we have Occassion to use you guys again soon.
Merry Christmas and kind regards
Bennet Culley wedding December '15 Mt Soho
- Live acoustic music performed to entertain your guests while the bridal party is away doing their photos. 1.5 hours with a 10 minute break.
- Performed by Shay & Pearly, or Dominic and Pol.
- Refer to email attachment (option 2) when we have replied to your 1st enquiry for a list of songs (guide only)
- Yes we play Wagon Wheel
- 3 x 50 minute sets guaranteed to have you dance floor packed all night.
- Mojo are a 5 piece band and will need approx 6 x 2 meters of space to set up (not including dance floor)
- We can provide a microphone for speeches but only if you are having us for ceremony and/or canapes.
- We may be able to learn 1 song within reason and only if it is likely that we would perform that song on a regular basis. OR we can download and play any song you wish on iPod.
- All PA and lights are supplied by Mojo (for band only)
- If you have requested us for ceremony/canapes and reception we ask for dinner be supplied for 2 as we will be with you most of the day.
- If you have requested us for reception only, if in QT we will be there early afternoon to set up (if dinner and dancing are in the same room)
- OR 1 hour before 1st dance (if dinner and dancing are in different rooms)
- If outside of QT (Wanaka etc) we will set some of the PA up before the ceremony and the rest when the other members arrive later that evening with their own instruments (allow 30 minutes)
- If you have requested us for reception only (outside of QT) we are unable to be there until 1 hour before 1st dance to save us from either making 2 trips or being stuck in the area all afternoon.
We hope you're well. We would just like to say a very big thank you to you all for the amazing job you did in keeping our guests entertained on our wedding day. All of our guests have said how fantastic the band was which is amazing to hear. There is nothing like live music at events like a wedding, it definitely amplifies the atmosphere. We were so pleased with how everything went so thanks again for helping to make our day perfect.
Chris & Steve (October 16)
Simon and I would like to pass on sincerest thank you to you and the team for being the most amazing band we have ever heard!!! You guys have had rave reviews and we have even had a few queries on how to get in contact with you don't worry details have been passed on. You really created a celebratory atmosphere with an eclectic mix of upbeat tunes. You come highly recommended and we just wanted to extended our thanks so please pass this on to the others in the band.
Mr & Mrs Tweed aka Simon and Kristen (October '16)